Most of my commits are tracked by Ohloh.
I have contributed to various Free Software projects, including:
- Samba, my main project.
- Common Unix Printing System, Kerberos support
- OpenChange, build system improvements, integration with Samba, IDL.
- BitlBee, several areas.
- Wireshark, BitTorrent, AIM/ICQ (Oscar), AYIYA, several DCE/RPC protocol dissectors and the Wireshark backend for the pidl IDL compiler.
- Launchpad, mostly contributions to Soyuz and Code but also patches for various other components.
- Bazaar, many bug fixes, foreign branch support for svn, git, GTK+ frontends and several other plugins.
- Debian and Ubuntu, maintained the nunit, ndoc, talloc, tdb, tevent, ldb, pam-krb5-migrate, most bzr related packages and some samba-related packages.
- Subversion, Various patches, mostly related to the Python bindings.
- Dovecot, GSSAPI support.
- Heimdal, various patches.
- Mono, various fixes to mbas, the Visual Basic.NET compiler.
- c2hs, several patches.
- tailor, support for Bazaar and several bug fixes.
- ccontrol, gui frontend
- PHP Pear, SMB client support (removed since, because of licensing issues).
- Balsa, several small patches.
- pykerberos, small patch and RFC2228 (FTP with GSSAPI) example implementation.
- jabberd2, GSSAPI support.
- pyxmpp, GSSAPI support.
- ikiwiki, Bazaar support.
- etckeeper, Bazaar support
- git-python, some trivial bug fixes.
- gajim, SASL GSSAPI support.
- loudmouth, SASL GSSAPI support + Jabberd2 compatibility fixes.
- awsome, A front-end for OpenStack providing the AWS API.
Some of my own projects:
Some small, but perhaps useful code snippets can be found in my junkcode directory.
Projects I no longer work on:
Summer of Code
During the summer of 2005, I participated in the Google Summer of Code program, where I worked on the upgrade path from Samba 3 to Samba 4. Details are here. In 2006, I worked on Kerberos support in CUPS. In 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012 I mentored other students for the Bazaar, Samba and OpenChange projects.