I've been busy getting some more of my pending Samba 4 work merged. In the past week, I've worked on:
- Getting the registry branch Wilco and I have been working on ready to be merged
- Moved out the GTK+ stuff of the main tree into a separate one
- A bunch of improvements to the build farm. Mainly refactoring code so we can switch to using a database backend
- Random pidl improvements (mainly better warnings and errors)
- Rewritten test interface in perl with the ability to run tests in a more fine-grained way
It looks like I'll be mainly working on pidl stuff for the next few weeks and then on GSSAPI support for CIFS VFS.
My blog now also has a real-life tag, in case I'd ever want to post about things other than travel or free software stuff.
Currently Playing: Robert Johnson - Malted MilkGo Top